Temporary flow monitoring is used to determine the hydraulic conditions of sanitary sewers under various conditions and prioritize area for testing and evaluation efforts. Temporary flow monitoring can be used to determine:
- inflow/infiltration analysis
- calibrate dynamic hydraulic models
- measure line capacity and detect bottlenecks
- prioritize areas of the system for further testing
- establish flows for billing or customer city flow contribution
- confirm existing flows for master planning efforts
The staff of Pipeline Analysis, LLC have experience with all the major equipment manufacturers. In addition, we have worked in pipelines from 6″ to 108″. Pipeline Analysis, LLC owns 80 state area/velocity flow meters and 18 continuous recording tipping bucket rainfall gauges.